Not an American user?
DescriptionOn a trip with his parents to every kid's favorite place in the universe (Disney World, of course), Cosmo becomes stranded on a planet, his parents vanished. You direct him as he runs and jumps through different lands, such as alien tropics, haunted forest, ice cave, and future world, to find his parents. Along the way he encounters the various platform baddies that he must either jump to death in the classic style or destroy with bombs. Bombs are also useful for finding secrets. Cosmo is also armed with suction cup arms which he can use to climb up tall walls.
- "The Adventures of Zonk" -- Working title
- "Cosmo: Kid From Space" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
|Play Time||Oct, 1992||90 out of 100||90|
|Freegame.cz||Jun 19, 2003||88 out of 100||88|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Jun, 1992||9 out of 12||75|
|PC Joker||Oct, 1993||56 out of 100||56|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Several references to Duke Nukem are made in this game.
- The high score list is stocked by default with names of Simpsons characters.
SharewareLike most Apogee platformers Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure is actually a trilogy. The first part of the trilogy is shareware, the two other parts are not. The names of the three episodes are:
- Forbidden Planet: Adventure 1 of 3
- Forbidden Planet: Adventure 2 of 3
- Forbidden Planet: Adventure 3 of 3
Related Web Sites
- Cosmic Caverns (Fansite with information about everything related to Cosmo's Cosmic Adventures.)
- Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure (The official homepage )
- S&F Prod.'s Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure Page (On this site you can find an extracter, a sound-player and more for Cosmo.)
Derrick 'Knight' Steele (2415) added Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure (DOS) on Feb 26, 2000
Other platforms contributed by lights out party (45223)