CyberStrike Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsBack Cover:
”IT’S MULTIPLAYER VIRTUAL REALITY AT ITS BEST”
- Real-time arcade-style action
- Team play for up to 16 players
- On-line chat with other players
- Over 50 different upgradeable power modules
- ”On-line Game of the Year,” Computer Gaming World, 1993.
- ”CyberStrike is the hottest arcade-style game on-line,” Washington Post, Fast Forward magazine, September 1994.
It’s kill or be killed. Move or die. Match wits against real players in CyberCity. Collect power-up modules to boost performance on your own personal Cyberpad. The longer you stay alive, the more powerful you become.
Four teams of four players each compete for control of precious city squares. Work together or play head-to-head as you strive to blast your enemies out of their pods. Talk to your teammates or taunt your opponents. Strategy, skill and lightning reflexes are the only things that will keep you alive in this deadly world. CyberStrike - it’s multiplayer virtual reality at its best.
Contributed by Jeanne (76328) on Nov 09, 2002.