Forums > Game Forums > Detritus: The Daemons Quest > Still stuck with this game

shazza1 on 1/20/2009 7:00 AM · Permalink · Report

Found out might need to do something with the cart and pottery stand but tryed all sorts no luck, this game is really driving me crazy,I know it's old but I really want to get it finished.

DJP Mom (11333) on 1/20/2009 11:05 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start shazza1 wrote--]Found out might need to do something with the cart and pottery stand but tryed all sorts no luck, this game is really driving me crazy,I know it's old but I really want to get it finished. [/Q --end shazza1 wrote--] You might try PM-ing someone who contributed cover art or the game itself.

shazza1 on 1/21/2009 6:50 PM · Permalink · Report

Yip tryed all that nobody wants to respond,I have someone else who is playing the game now and they are stuck at the same place they have seen trying to find info too,but thanks for the help.

Jonathan Watson on 2/10/2009 11:50 PM · Permalink · Report

I saw John Tootell posted on another forum, I worked on the game too and I don't believe a walkthrough exists. It's been so long I can't remember how far into the game you are. If you can describe in more detail where you are and what you've tried I can try asking some of the other guys that worked on it.

Also if I can find a suitable 386 emulator I might try and play through the game myself, perhaps I can remember enough to come up with a walkthrough.

Foxhack (32100) on 2/11/2009 5:49 AM · Permalink · Report

DOSBox doesn't work with this or something? It should be enough...

shazza1 on 2/11/2009 7:08 AM · Permalink · Report

Hi Jonathan thank-you so much for replying I looked at manual ages ago and thought I would try and track you down you know how many jonathan Watsons are out there,I have been playing this for so long and have posts all over the net even got bas another detritus player back into the game who has been really helpful and wants to finish this game finally,we keep getting stuck trying to get the crystal off ryk,but the inquisitor won't let him go even tryed to offer him a pint but no way, ryk drinks it no problem mind you a bit hot staked over that fire,I have bones,jar,ale,pot,box left.gave basket for necklace,mirror and skull to amber the witch,goblet to alchemist,machine to garibaldi,gestrex has seeds,can't get that ribbon off moira the pixie,gelanda has sword but not the crystal which she needs,blacksmith has pipe,azellaem has spirit,and ezra has warhammer.I,m just using an old computer my parents gave me to try and finish this game running win98 I think bas downloaded his game and is using dosbox.