🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Dragonworld > Making release info consistent for this

Trypticon (11024) on 8/25/2012 6:00 PM · Permalink · Report

This entry is a little messed up (and I contributed to it), so I'd like to fix it by submitting replacements. Primarily this concerns the developer information, which should not be Telarium in any case because of the Trillium name that was used when the original releases happened..

As per the C64/Apple II manuals, only Byron Preiss V. Productions seems to belong in the developer field. Is there a case for including Trillium as Co-developer?

The DOS version has Telarium as responsible for porting, I'd substitute that with Trillium.

I plan to also add Spinnaker as distributor for the US-releases based on catalog and other information (Trillium/Telarium was a subsidiary), and probably also add a 2nd release where it makes sense because of the name change.

Thoughts? Information? Objections? Praise? I welcome it all.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66362) on 8/25/2012 6:01 PM · Permalink · Report

Your proposals seem consistent with reality 8)

Trypticon (11024) on 9/8/2012 3:04 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--]Your proposals seem consistent with reality 8) [/Q --end Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--]

I thought that, but it turns out that the ingame credits of the original releases say that Trillium did the programming. That specific line is missing from the manual credits and also here. And it's the same for another Trillium game (Fahrenheit 451).

So, Co-Developer? I had initially submitted replacement release info, is it easier for handling if I submit just one correction which details all the changes/additions for all releases that are affected?

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (95185) on 9/9/2012 4:02 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Trypticon wrote--]I had initially submitted replacement release info, is it easier for handling if I submit just one correction which details all the changes/additions for all releases that are affected? [/Q --end Trypticon wrote--] I find that submitting a single correction with all the changes clearly listed is much simpler than submitting a half-dozen new release info across as many platforms.

Trypticon (11024) on 9/9/2012 2:17 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start 雷堂嬢汰狼 -jotaro.raido- wrote--] [Q2 --start Trypticon wrote--]I had initially submitted replacement release info, is it easier for handling if I submit just one correction which details all the changes/additions for all releases that are affected? [/Q2 --end Trypticon wrote--] I find that submitting a single correction with all the changes clearly listed is much simpler than submitting a half-dozen new release info across as many platforms. [/Q --end 雷堂嬢汰狼 -jotaro.raido- wrote--]

Yes, it's certainly simpler for me, but I had the approver/admin side in mind, selfless as I am ;)