DescriptionEuijeok: Im Kkeokjeong, more commonly known as Legend of the Seven Paladins, is a first-person 3D shooter set in feudal Korea (China in the originally developed unreleased Taiwanese version), and the first commercially released game using the Build engine. The player can choose to control any of the seven available characters, all of which are warriors specializing in various weapons such as swords, flails, maces, as well as unarmed combat. Each character starts with a default melee weapon, but can acquire and use ranged weapons such as darts, throwing knives, etc. Health pick-ups and temporary power-ups are available as well. Enemies are medieval warriors or demons; most of them use their own weapons or cast magic. On several occasions switches must be manipulated to access certain areas, and traps must be avoided.
There are no promo images for this game
- "七俠五義" -- Working title (Traditional Chinese spelling)
- "Rock 'n Shaolin: Legend of the Seven Paladins 3D" -- Working title (English)
- "Qi Xia Wu Yi" -- Working title (Chinese)
- "의적 임꺽정" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Info about & Demo for the Taiwanese version. (A game information web page for this and other games, with some comments from the 3D Realms (Build Engine) developers.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.