King's Quest: Collector's Edition Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - DOS (US):
- King's Quest® I - Original Text Input and New Icon-Based Parser version.
- King's Quest® II
- King's Quest® III
- King's Quest® IV
- King's Quest® V - English Multimedia PC version. French Disk version.
- King's Quest® VI - English Multimedia PC version. German Disk version.
- A "First Look" at the upcoming King's Quest® VII.
- An interview with bestselling author Roberta Williams.
- A complete history of the development of this industry-leading series.
Contributed by Xoleras (66813) on Nov 14, 2004.
The KING'S QUEST Collection
HISTORY'S GREATEST ADVENTURE SAGA
In 1984, author Roberta Williams introduced the world to the Kingdom of Daventry and to Sir Graham, the adventurer who would be king. Since the appearance of King's Quest I: Quest for the Crown, the travels of Graham and his royal family have become legend, and the magical creations of Roberta Williams have captivated millions of people all over the world.
Now, the complete works of the King's Quest series are gathered in one box. This collection of six different chart-topping adventures will delight and charm your entire family. From the original game to the most recent chapter, King's Quest VI, which has topped every PC best-sellers list, these fables have defined and redefined the computer entertainment software industry for more than a decade. And they will continue to define the industry for decades to come.
PRAISE FOR THE KING'S QUEST SERIES
"King's Quest has become the benchmark by which all other adventure games are judged."
"The King's Quest series of animated adventure games has revolutionized computer entertainment."
- Computer Gaming World
"It's easy to see why this Sierra series is the bestselling of all time."
- Computer Game Review
LOOK WHAT'S INSIDE THIS BOX