More lemming action this time with new skills and obstacles for them to overcome. Three islands to adventure on each featuring a different tribe of Lemmings to save. They are as follows, Classic Lemmings, Egyptian Lemmings, or the Shadow Lemmings.
- "Lemmings 3" -- Informal title
- "All New World of Lemmings" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
One of the new skills that were added for this game was taken from the Street Fighter
series of games: the Hadoken skill. The manual description: "this is a fighting device - a weapon from an ancient Lemming Martial Art, Lemdo. Since it is magically empowered, it will throw out a fireball when used. This won't hurt other Lemmings because they are the good guys and kill all the creatures because they are the Bad Guys."
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 02/1996 – #2 Best Strategical in 1995 (Readers' Vote)
- Power Play
- Issue 02/1995 – Most Redundant Sequel in 1994
Related Web Sites
(379) added The Lemmings Chronicles
(DOS) on Jun 23, 2000
Other platforms contributed by Famine3h