Written by  :  Sylven (8)
Written on  :  Feb 22, 2002
Rating  :  4.67 Stars4.67 Stars4.67 Stars4.67 Stars4.67 Stars
read more reviews by Sylven

Summary

If you like playing the role of a detective you're going to love this game!

The Good

This is one of the best inventory based point and click adventures to date. It's got a plot full of twists and turns that's absolutely incredible! The graphics are great for the time and the voice acting and sound track are excellent. This is a well rounded great adventure that anyone that's a fan of adventure games is going to love. This game sported one of the most intensely dialogue driven plots I've ever seen in a game so you better get ready to sit back and listen cause you will be spending a large part of your time interrogating people for the slightest little clue.

The Bad

The only thing that I didn't really care for was the *lab* where you'll have to mix up all kinds of junk to do your detective work. Once you get the hang of it isn't bad but it was a bit complicated for my taste.

The Bottom Line

An excelent plot driven graphic adventure that any fan of adventure games, sherlock holmes, detective stories will love. Definately not a game for the person that wants to see some action.