DescriptionNight Shift is a strange platform/puzzle combo of a game.
Thriving Toy Company seeks energetic employee to operate unconventional machine. Generous rewards in store for you... if you can meet the challenge!(from the back of the box)
- Master the BEAST to crank out action figures from Star Wars(r), Indiana Jones(r) and your favourite LucasArts games. You must meet your quota each night.
IF YOU FAIL, YOU'RE FIRED!
- Make your quota! Get a raise! Get a bonus! Get a bigger quota!
- Fend off nasty lawyers and furry pests.
- Make it all the way from the assembly line to the mansion on the hill!
Gameplay is divided into 6 different kinds of shifts, each with its own assignments (provide power, use wrench to tighten bolts, etc.) You will use tools throughout the game, and will be awarded with bonus items (hourglass for extra time, cash bonus for extra points).
- "Night Shift: Industrial Might & Logic" -- Tag-lined title
- "Mr. Fixit" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|The One||Nov, 1990||90 out of 100||90|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Mar, 1991||835 out of 1000||84|
|PC Leisure||Nov, 1990||80|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 1993||79 out of 100||79|
|Power Play||Jan, 1991||70 out of 100||70|
|Retrogaming.it||Jul 15, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|PC-Spiele '92||1991||7 out of 10||70|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Jan, 1991||8.4 out of 12||70|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Description from the box?||2||Fred VT (25969)
Aug 20, 2014
|Code Wheel?||1||Flat Eric
Aug 13, 2010
ReferencesIn the game, the fictitious company that your character works for is called "Industrial Might & Logic" -- a parody on George Lucas' own company Industrial Light & Magic.
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (issue #00) - #64 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"