Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsAdvertisement in COMPUTE, January 1990:
- Kirk: "Spock! - aren't you supposed to be dead?"
Spock: "I rebooted!"
These are the continuing voyages of the starship Enterprise, brilliantly rendered with ultra-realistic graphics, digitized film footage, and spectacular sound. This is your chance to take command of the ship - and embark on an adventure of strategy, action, and excitement unlike any you've experienced.
- Boldly go where no man has gone before...
Contributed by Belboz (6576) on Oct 14, 2001.
Stardate: 8474.8 Captain's Log
Captain James T. Kirk
- As captain James T. Kirk, it is now up to you as you face the ruthless Klingon, Klaa. Interact freely with your bridge crew as you never thought possible. "What are your orders, Keptin?"
- Ultra-realistic graphics and sound create the experience and bring you into the action and adventure that is Star Trek.
- Take the 'conn' and set course for the most exciting adventure yet. "Klingon Bird of Prety, sir! She's arming torpedoes." "Mr. Scott, I need warp speed in three minutes - or we're all dead!"
These are the continuing voyages of the Starship U.S.S. Enterprise(tm). The renegade Vulcan Sybok has taken command of my ship and intends to navigate the U.S.S. Enterprise through the 'Great Barrier' at the center of the galaxy. His destination is a legendary planet known only as Sha Ka Ree. Sensors have picked up a Klingon Bird of Prey closing fast at warp speed. If we are forced into combat, we will be out-gunned and out-maneuvered. I have nothing to rely upon except my wits and the abilities of my crew. 'May fortune favor the foolish'.
Boldly go where no man has gone before.
Contributed by Tomer Gabel (4643) on Jun 16, 2000.