4 out of 5 people found this review helpfulwrite a review of this game
read more reviews by Roedie
read more reviews for this game
SummaryThe Force arrives on the PC
- Nonstop arcade action.
- Easy to play.
- Nice vector graphics, you can easily recognize the TIE Fighter and the TIE Interceptor.
- "Use the Force" bonus, survive the Trench without firing your lasers, and you'll be awarded this extra bonus.
- It's Star Wars, which makes the game just that little bit better (for me at least).
- Audio is almost non-existent. I know it is an old game, but the developers could have used the PC speaker to at least produce something which resembles the Star wars theme.
- You play the same three stages over and over again. It seems a bit illogical to destroy seven Death Stars and it also gives me that "been there done that" feeling.