DescriptionA drug broker and his murderous minions claim ownership of the world's combined freedom. Showing their true menace by murdering top ranking government officials, they send a shockwave of fear across the United Nations. Eight heroes, trained to readiness, accept the challenge of going face to face with the top three of this evil circle. The outcome of this battle will truly decide where man's freedoms lie.
During the course of the game, players will select their hero and fight through eleven antagonists in hopes of reaching the much sought after goal of peace. Each of the heroes are armed an effective set of attacks, stemming from their chosen martial art. In addition, they have all learned powerful special attacks, such as combination punches and kicks, projectiles and enhanced throws. With each unique hero coming from a different background and possessing different skills, there's a great deal of replay possibility.
There are no promo images for this game
- "快打至尊" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Street Counter" -- Korean title
- "Kuai Da Zhi Zun" -- Chinese title
- "Fatal Encounter" -- Australian Release title
- "스트리트 카운터" -- Korean spelling (Hangul)
There are no reviews for this game.
|Abandonia Reloaded||Oct 21, 2005||4.3 out of 5||86|
There are currently no topics for this game.
InnovationsSuper Fighter is the first fighting game which features a character who walks on all fours (Widow).
Special anniversary editionAn updated "special edition" of the game was released as a free download for Windows in 2013, to coincide with the game's 20th anniversary.
Related Web Sites
- Official Super Fighter Website (The official Super Fighter website, presented by the current (as of 2015) copyright holder Super Fighter Team. It features detailed information about the game, as well as a freely downloadable version of it.)