Thunderstrike 2 Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsPrint advertisement - PC Player 04/1996:
- Actiongeladene Hubschrauber-Simulation
- Detaillierte 3D-Polygon-Grafik mit Texture-Mapping
- Deutsche Sprachausgabe
„...ein würdiger Nachfolger für den Actionknaller Comanche.“
PC SPIEL 3/96
4/5 Hot Game Award
„Die saubere technische Gestaltung, die brillane Atmosphäre und das packende Missionsdesign machen Thunderhawk 2 für mich zum fesselndsten PC-Action-Spiel.“
PC Games 3/96
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (249981) on Apr 09, 2010.
- Real-time combat and real-life conflicts - a Middle Eastern invasion, a brutal siege in eastern Europe, gun-running in South America, piracy in the South China Seas... 26 massive missions in all, including night and day assaults!
- Rotate your virtual cockpit view through 180 degrees left and right, independent from flight. Or survey the combat in a seamless 360 degree rotation from outside your gunship.
- Unleash a non-stop blitzkrieg with a vast array of weaponry. Configure your own mix of sophisticated armaments including missiles, cluster bombs, rocket pods and chain guns.
- War-torn terrain and 3D graphics are ultra-realistic. Look out for enemy vehicles, ships, and aircraft - then vaporize them with bone-shaking explosions!
Contributed by Xoleras (66647) on Oct 05, 2004.
WARNING: THE HELICOPTER GUNSHIP FROM HELL HAS JUST BEEN UNLEASHED. GUESS WHO THE PILOT IS?
You're a combat pilot strapped into the cockpit of the meanest helicopter gunship on the planet. Dangerous missions awaits you, and failure is not an option. Fire up the Thunderstrike, and prepare for 360 degrees of furious carnage.
A blistering airborne monster of a game, offering 37 levels of arcade action viewed from the cockpit of a Thunderhawk attack helicopter. Firestorm offers all the thrills and spills of flying without the need to master the complexities of more traditional flight simulations.
The speed and attention to detail in the graphics will hit you between the eyes, while a gentle gameplay undercurrent that calls for strategic thinking during missions - as well as for arcade-sharp reflexes - ensures that Firestorm Thunderhawk 2 will present an extended challenge to the most trigger-happy aviator. Clearly a thinking man's shoot-em-up, Firestorm also offers the fun and satisfaction of a flight sim without the learning curve and concentration needed just to stay in the air.
Contributed by Xoleras (66647) on Oct 04, 2004.