DescriptionOut of the mists of time, from the depths of a secret dungeon, the last of the Knights Templar sends a final cry for help...
In 1996, you are William Tibbs, a young American law student in Paris. To save Juliette, your fiancée, you have to take up the challenge from Wolfram, the fox with the red mane who is allied with the forces of darkness. They wait for you in the secret jails of the commanders of the Knights Templar in 1329.
The gameplay in Time Gate is similar to that of Alone in the Dark, involving combat and puzzle-solving. The game uses a modified engine of Alone in the Dark games, with polygonal characters over pre-rendered backgrounds.
- "Time Gate: Os Cavaleiros do Tempo" -- Brazilian title
- "Time Gate: Le Secret du Templier" -- French title
- "Time Gate: El Secreto del Templario" -- Spanish title
- "Time Gate: Chapter One - Knight's Chase" -- German title used in advertisement
- "Knight's Chase: Das zeitlose Abenteuer" -- German title
- "Knight's Chase" -- European title
- "Il Segreto dei Templari" -- Italian title
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec, 1995||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Joker||Dec, 1995||81 out of 100||81|
|Score||Jan, 1996||8 out of 10||80|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Feb, 1996||74 out of 100||74|
|The Good Old Days (Staff Reviews only)||Jan 02, 2021||4 out of 6||67|
|PC Player (Germany)||Dec, 1995||63 out of 100||63|
|PC Soluces||Feb, 1996||60|
|Computer Games Magazine||1996||60|
|High Score||May, 1996||3 out of 5||60|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Potential merges||2||Freeman (65665)
Apr 15, 2022
Planned seriesPlanned as a three part series. However, the poor sales for this game led to the cancellation of the two sequels.
Related Web Sites
Sycada (191) added Time Gate: Knight's Chase (DOS) on Jul 26, 2001
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.