Not an American user?
DescriptionThis package allows users to create their own 3D worlds, using technology related to the Freescape universe seen in games such as Castle Master and Driller / Space Station Oblivion. Pull-down menus allow objects to be created and positioned, with movement loops and simple animation defined. A network of rooms can be created.
A simple BASIC-style language is integrated to allow puzzles and conditions (open a door when a key in placed into it, for example). You can also include enemies which must be shot. At any moment you can enter the gameworld to test it.
- "העולם התלת מימדי שלך" -- Hebrew spelling
- "3D Virtual Studio" -- Israeli Title
- "3D Construction Kit" -- European Title
Part of the Following Groups
|Awesome! Simply awesome!||Tomer Gabel (4640)|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Aug, 1992||Unscored||Unscored|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Acorn Archimedes port?||2||Trypticon (11041)
May 13, 2012
USAWas marketed in the USA as Virtual Reality Construction Kit.
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #86 “Readers' Top 100”
Related Web Sites
- 3D Construction Kit (Unofficial website for the construction kit.)
- Virtual Reality Studio for Amiga (VSR Resource site with descriptions about the software and what it can do)
emerging_lurker (178) added Virtual Reality Studio (DOS) on Nov 06, 1999