Notice: A scammer is sending out emails on behalf of MobyGames. If you receive an email from [email protected], please Report as Spam!

antstream
Xyphr DOS Title Screen

MISSING COVER

Released
Platform

Trivia

Windows Problems

Xyphr uses the system's internal clock for various timing purposes. Windows 3.0 (and probably other environments) alters the speed of this internal clock, thus, Xyphr should not be run under Windows. It won't cause any harm, but it WILL make the game unplayable on fast computers.

Source: The game's documentation

Contributed by piltdown_man (198350) on Nov 03, 2014. -- edit trivia



Xyphr was 10% written in C, the other 90% was in Assembly.

Contributed by Derrick 'Knight' Steele (2419) on Mar 05, 2000. -- edit trivia



antstream