iTunes Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Avast! Take to the high seas in a fully interactive piratical story of broadsides and buccaneers. From author Dave Morris and the studio behind Steve Jackson's Sorcery! and 80 Days.
"Down Among the Dead Men" is a pirate adventure in which you are the hero. Play as a male or disguised female - as a magician, a thief, a pirate, a governor's daughter - and explore the high seas as you try to build up a crew and a ship hardy enough to take down to black-hearted pirate Skarvench and his ghoulish crew.
* "Inkle's gamebook engine is fantastic and they're finding some really high-quality writers to publish" - iMore.com
* "An enjoyable little thing to curl up with" - Touch Arcade (4/5)
* "Wonderfully well written... a rollicking good story of swashbuckling pirates, cannibalistic natives, and rum-drenched souses" - Pocket Gamer (Bronze award)
* "Down Among the Dead is a pirate themed gamebook that's quite delightful" - 148 Apps
Adapted from the original gamebook using the same inklewriter technology as Steve Jackson's Sorcery! and 80 Days, "Down Among the Dead Men" provides a fully adaptive text, that rewrites itself on the fly based on your decisions. Survive or fail, be bold or cowardly, lead or connive - the choices are up to you and every one is remembered.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Down Among the Dead Men (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.