Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
THE LAST JOURNEY BEGINS…Downward will let you set off on humanity’s final adventure, to seek out an explanation for the apocalypse that changed the Earth as we know it.
Taking advantage of parkour techniques and of the mysterious "anomalies" you will traverse astonishing and dangerous ruins of past civilizations, all to find the legendary artifacts meant to control the deadly calamities that came to this world.
You won’t be alone in this, but what can you do? This world is not for humans anymore…
- Experience challenging first-person parkour action as you traverse the ruins of past civilizations and survive the many dangers you will face.
- Freely explore and enjoy breathtaking landscapes, reach secret places to collect useful items and hidden treasures.
- Ancient guardians will wake from their slumber to end your journey, are you ready to face them?
- Collect experience to upgrade your character’s stats and powers, use anomalies to your advantage!
- Freely access a safe world in an astral plane where you can practice parkour and test your might with numerous challenge and online leaderboards.
- Access the Merchant’s Lair to study your enemies, prepare to explore, train and also… lay around. Command the sky to influence the environment, affecting both visuals and parkour.
"THE COMING"When three stray planets mysteriously begin to orbit the Earth's atmosphere, it spells death, disaster, and the end of an era. Rising from this fall is beyond the question. The only way forward...
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: UnrealEngine4
- Free Running / Parkour games
- Steam Early Access games
- Steam Greenlight games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Downward (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.