Not an American user?
DescriptionDragonsbane is a maze-based RPG game with basic text interaction, played from a 1st person perspective. The main scenario is a dungeon maze packed with monsters and creatures, containing the traditional RPG elements - potions, weaponry, armours, shields and food. There are 172 rooms and 40 monsters in the dungeon.
The player's abilities are characterized by strength, endurance and skill. Food, damage in combat and the items the player is carrying are factors which will interfere directly with the player's status.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Your Spectrum||Jun, 1984||6 out of 10||60|
|Crash!||May, 1984||54 out of 100||54|
|Home Computing Weekly||Mar 06, 1984||40|
|Personal Computer Games||May, 1984||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (exhibit reference ID CH36980; additional material)
- Museum of Computer Adventure Game History (Cassette-inlay digization.)
- The Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years (software downloads; additional downloads; magazine references; magazine adverts)
- World of Spectrum (downloadable releases; additional material including – cassete inlay, instructions; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
- ZX Spectrum Reviews (magazine game reviews in HTML)
ZeTomes (36450) added Dragonsbane (ZX Spectrum) on Aug 19, 2016