DescriptionConflict Zone is a modern-day war game with 3D graphics. Your every move is being watched by the media so you'll have to act right to make a good impression (rescue civilians,..). The impression you make will also determine how much money you will get for your missions, so there is no resource management.
There are no Dreamcast user screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "战争启示录" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Peacemakers" -- Working title
- "Conflict Zone: Modern War Strategy" -- PS2 title
- "Conflict Zone" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Planet Dreamcast||Dec 24, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 16, 2002||13 out of 20||65|
|IGN||Jan 07, 2002||5.6 out of 10||56|
|GameSpot||Jan 11, 2002||4.2 out of 10||42|
|Cheat Code Central||2001||2 out of 5||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- E3 - Interview de Christophe Meyer (Gamekult interviews Christophe Meyer of MASA about Conflict Zone (French, 25 May 2001))
- Wikipedia: Conflict Zone (Information about Conflict Zone at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.