DescriptionWorms World Party is a game which shares the bulk of its gameplay with Worms: Armageddon. It introduces the following:
- the Wormpot, a mechanic which allows the use of up to 3 modifiers to change the gameplay for the next match (e.g. automatically rising water levels, blood effects, slippery terrain...)
- new campaign missions
- co-operative campaigns
- forts game mode
- new predefined maps
- all schemes available from the start
The Game Boy Advance version of the game includes two weapons which were removed from Worms: Armageddon but were present in Worms 2 - the Homing Cluster Bomb and the Homing Airstrike, as well as a weapon absent from all other Worms games - the Chainsaw.
There are no Dreamcast user screenshots for this game.
There are 101 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "WWP" -- Abbreviated informal name
- "Worms: Мировая вечеринка" -- Russian spelling
- "Worms: חגיגה עולמית" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Worms 4" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Worms
- Gameplay feature: Chainsaws
- Gameplay feature: Freely destructible terrain
- Gameplay feature: Jetpack
- Games that include map/level editor
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Worms series
|Just like the PC only worse.||KFactor (98)|
|Planet Dreamcast||May 16, 2001||9 out of 10||90|
|GameSpot||Jun 21, 2001||8.4 out of 10||84|
|The Video Game Critic||Nov 30, 2011||B+||83|
|IGN||Jun 13, 2001||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Power Unlimited||Aug, 2001||80 out of 100||80|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Aug 16, 2001||80|
|Consoles Plus||Jun, 2001||80 out of 100||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jul 16, 2001||14 out of 20||70|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Jul, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Informer Magazine||May, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaWorms World Party received a 75% rating from PC Gamer magazine (June 2001; reviewed by Corey Cohen).
Related Web Sites
- Worms World Party (official website)
- Bjorn Lynne music (The website of Bjorn Lynne, composer of the Worms series music - a lot of music clips are available, including the very famous WormSong tune)
- GlobalWorming (Titus' website dedicated to Worms World Party)
- The Full Wormage (All the Worms community gather in its forums)
- Worm 2 Worm (The main discussion forum for all things Wormy)
- Worms Center (All about Worms !)
- Worms Files (If you can't find it there, it ain't Wormy !)
- Worms World Party (Official Website)
- Wormtopia (Home of the famous Allegiance Analyser and of the Concrete Donkey FAQ)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.