iTunes Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Before cadets can progress to commanding real materiel, they must complete tank simulator training to level 27, and win multiple randomly selected battles at level 28. The training system is codenamed "EagleLake", and provides simplified visuals, touch-screen interface and audio-visual feedback.
EagleLake will provide cadets with simulated situations which include:
* Multiple AI enemies (Using AME: the Artificial Malevolence Engine). * One-on-one human enemies over local and internets
* Experience in stealth situations, contained supplies management, and multiple ordinance types.
Cadets are advised to set aside a considerable amount of time to spend in the simulation, for although simulated battles are short, they provide valuable skills for the missions to come.
Civilian Documentation *****************************
Enjoy retro arcade action in this 1 or 2 player classic. Stalk your AI enemies, making use of the grid-based landscape and bonus weapons through 27 increasingly difficult levels.
When you've beaten the computer, use Game Center to challenge your friends (albeit one at a time).
Amazing Features include:
* Unlock 27 different levels of 1 Player action - potentially hours of your life we guarantee you will NEVER get back.
* Nine different maps and random bonuses for 2 Player adventures (if you really do have a girlfriend, and she's not just in Canada).
* iCade joystick support.
* Multiple bonuses. They spin! They zoom! One makes you invisible (N.B. not in real life, but wouldn't that be awesome? Or would flying be better? We're never sure)
* Exclusive graphics designed by a programmer who isn't very good at art, but likes black and green to a potentially scary amount, because it makes him think of the old VT terminal he had to use when he was at University.
* In-game soundtrack performed by a programmer who isn't very good at in-game soundtracks! Don't worry, you can turn it off. We did.
* Sound effects! They go 'Bang' and stuff. No expense spared.
* Speed synthesis! Yeah! Really! It talks!
* Surprisingly fun to play. Actually, this bit is true.
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.