Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Welcome to the Operation Overlord. Prepare to land on all five Normandy sectors: Omaha, Juno, Sword, Utah and Gold. Fight on the sand, by the forests, parachute on the fields and conquer the hills: Welcome to Easy Red.
In Easy Red you will fight on the most significant battles of the D-Day, from the sea landings to the capture of Caen. You will able to drive vehicles, use many weapons, command your squad as team leader or take cure of it as a medic, refill magazines from your inventory, parachute from the sky, and much more.
The main features of the game are:
- The possibility to play each mission from both sides.
- The possibility to manage an inventory and refill magazines.
- The possibility to edit the weapons during the missions with attachments.
- A Mission Editor where create, edit and share mission with the community.
- Steam achievement support.
- The possibility to play as different unit type with different abilities, like medic, officer engineers and more.
- The possibility to use many different historical weapons.
- The possibility to use different real ww2 vehicles.
- An open world map.
- A survive mode game mode.
- The realistic behaviour of weapons.
- The controller support.
- The possibility to play each mission in infinite different ways and with different tactics.
Buying Easy Red you will have access to all the future DLCs and updates.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Easy Red (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.