missing cover art
DescriptionThe ECD Micromind computer came with two demonstration games included:
Animated Space War is an conversion of the classic game Spacewar! taking advantage of the multiple processors of the ECD Micromind. Multiple players try to shoot at each other with space ships that move and rotate on a 500x700 display matrix.
LIFE an implementation of Conway's game of life. The player can draw patterns and watch how they evolve based on the simple rules of Conway's Game of Life.
- Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
- Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
- Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
- Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
There are no ECD Micromind user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "LIFE" -- Included game
- "Animated Space War" -- Included game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.