Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Experience the most realistic and authentic soccer game with eFootball PES 2020, winner of the 'E3 Best Sports Game' award! Play with the biggest teams in world soccer, featuring Spanish champions FC Barcelona, global giants Manchester United, German champions FC Bayern München, and Italian champions Juventus — who feature exclusively in PES!
PES 2020 LEGEND EDITION comes with the following myClub content*:
• PES Legend Player
• Ronaldinho 2019
• Lionel Messi 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 30 weeks
• 3 Player Contract Renewal Tickets x 30 weeks
• FCB x Nike x 10R collaboration kit (in-game)
The STANDARD EDITION comes with the following myClub content*:
• Ronaldinho 2019 - 10 match loan
• Lionel Messi - 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 10 weeks
• 3 Player Contract Renewal Tickets x 10 weeks
*The above myClub content can only be claimed on the account used to purchase the game.
• GAMEPLAY: New dynamic dribbling skills, new first touch techniques, and finely-tuned ball physics, all developed in close consultation with renowned midfielder Andrés Iniesta.
• MATCHDAY: Pick a side and join forces with newcomers and veterans alike in a grand struggle for dominance in this new online competitive mode.
• MASTER LEAGUE: A completely revamped ML experience awaits — featuring a new interactive dialogue system, an overhauled menu design, and a more realistic transfer market realized through improved data integration.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "eFootball Winning Eleven 2020" -- Japanese title
- "eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020" -- Expanded title
- "eFootball ウイニングイレブン 2020" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Fox Engine
- Gameplay feature: Loot boxes
- Middleware: Enlighten
- Pro Evolution Soccer / Winning Eleven / eFootball series
- Scripting language: Lua
There are no reviews for this game.
|Way Too Many Games||Xbox One||Sep 18, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|Link Cable Gaming||PlayStation 4||Oct 07, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Sep 13, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|IGN||PlayStation 4||Sep 27, 2019||8.3 out of 10||83|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Sep 19, 2019||82 out of 100||82|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||PlayStation 4||Oct 31, 2019||80 out of 100||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Xbox One||Sep 12, 2019||16 out of 20||80|
|GamesRadar||Xbox One||Sep 12, 2019||80|
|PlayStation Universe||PlayStation 4||Sep 21, 2019||7.5 out of 10||75|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 4||Sep 17, 2019||74 out of 100||74|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Chinese censorshipOn 18 December 2019, it was announced that Mesut Özil (player of Arsenal FC at the time) would be removed from the Chinese version of the game due to his real-world statements criticizing China's treatment of Uighur Muslims.
Related Web Sites
- eFootball PES 2020 (official website)
Contributed to by Sciere (746939)
PlayStation 4 Credits (784 people)
716 developers, 68 thanks
Game Mechanics & Controls:
Masayuki Kushi, Hiroyasu Sakurai, Takeshi Hasegawa, Naoto Oshima, Kenta Ogawa, Yuki Chiba, Yugo Kishino, Hideto Nishiyama, Shota Kobayashi, Ryohei Fukui, Tomoya Sagawa, Mitsuki Morita, Ippei KondoSound Design: