Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)"If I married all those who said they want me, now I would have so many of those husbands. All men who stay at this inn immediately fall in love with me..." Elisa
Our visual novel tells the story of Elisa, a beautiful owner of an inn, struggling with the amorous proposal of honorable Knights, high born Princes and rich Merchants.
It will be the Player to decide Elisa's fate and his/her choices may even influence her destiny for the better or the worse.
The Player is -not- the protagonist of this story, however.
His/Her judgements affect every character and their actions, like a god that watches everything from above.
- Our game offers more than 40 primary and secondary choices. These choices will positively and negatively influence how the story unfolds.
- Take control of our characters; be the one to decide their dialogues and achieving "good" or "bad" karma for them.
Obviously, there is much more! Other than making good and bad choices, the player will have the chance to unlock specific personality traits for each character, as their behavior is shaped.
Enjoy discovering and collecting our 25+ available traits!
- 100+ artworks and backgrounds, available up to 4k resolution, crafted by our artists Bicio (winner of the "2015 Latin American Manga contest") and Ria (winner of the "2015 Last Draw" nationwide anime-style illustration competition).
- Unlock and listen to our music tracks, written by the composers Adrian von Ziegler and Brunuhville.
Each artwork and background of our Visual Novel is available in 4k ULTRA HD resolution, which offers clearer and more detailed images even at lower resolutions.
Other than this, we are planning to publish new downloadable content (which we will just call Season Pass), that is, quests and additional acts to expand our story and improve our game's longevity even more.
It goes without saying, all the additional content is and will ALWAYS be free.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Elisa: The Innkeeper (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.