Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)You are the only one who can stop the cataclysm from destroying the land of Elleros.
Every 400 years a cataclysm wipes out nearly all life in the land of Elleros. The last cataclysm was 399 years ago. This is the year everything changes.
Elleros brings to life a complete open world for you to explore in any way you choose. From exploring ancient caves to battling corrupted necromancers, Elleros enables you to play the way you choose.
The fate of the TriImperium hangs in the balance. Battle, Explore and Command: Choices define your experience, and even one decision can change the course of history in Elleros.
A Stunning World to Explore
- Travel throughout countless biomes and fully immerse yourself in a world that is on the brink of cataclysm.
- Season one features three towns, miles of open world and six plains of the abyssal realms.
- Encounter detailed lore and varied magical realms, while meeting or slaying the realms denizens.
Play however you choose
- Tailor experience from the very beginning. There are no character classes, you can shape your play-style as you please. Play as a mystic and monk who wields a broom refuses to use weapons, a dark magician riddled with magic diseases, or a knight clad in armor favoring a shield.
- Schools of magic, faith miracles, dark secrets and the weapons of humility enable you to play in the way you decide.
- Decide how to handle complex issues like corruption and magic diseases, miracles, and upgrades like runes or faith.
Detailed Character Customization
- Sculpt your champion in your own fantasy or image. The character creator allows you to create your a hero unique from anyone else, and change or mutate them over time.
- Shape your character’s reputation and morality based on consequences of actions you make throughout the game
Engage in Powerful, Terrifying Combat
- Battle against necromancers, dark magicians hordes of the undead or bandits.
- Unleash spells, monastic powers, stances and 115 different magical spells and skills.
True next generation
- Day/night cycles and dynamic weather systems affect how the towns citizens, and monsters of Elleros behave.
- Build from the ground up for next generation hardware to provide stunning game world realism.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Elleros Origins (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.