Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The Endless Mission is a community-driven creation sandbox game where you can play, hack, and create within a world...within a world...within a world, eventually making and sharing your own games...with the world. You heard it in the iconic trailer voice, right? It’s ok to admit it.
Play through an ever expanding collection of video game genres as an unfolding adventure pulls back the curtain on a larger world than you can imagine and what goes on behind the scenes in your favorite games.
Build it better, faster, stronger - all with a simple slide or click. Modify game elements ranging from speed and health to enemy awareness in real-time just by making use of The Endless Mission’s integrated hacking mechanic, called Lenses. Answer the question of what happens when you take the avatar from a platformer and drop her into the middle of an RTS or what could possibly go wrong if you try and befriend an angry pack of weasels.
Super phenomenal nearly cosmic power! The toolset for The Endless Mission’s powerful Editor gives you the opportunity to manipulate levels and assets to create whatever it is you can imagine. Hacking, modifying, and creating games...while you play the games! Minds? Blown.
Make something awesome and upload it to our content portal so that your friends and people around the world have the chance to play what you’ve made! You could even be featured in our Hall of Celebration when you become a part of our community and play games the likes of which the world has never imagined.
The Endless Mission will be receiving continual updates and tweaks as it continues to evolve over the course of Early Access. The roadmap below is intended to highlight some of the key milestones.
In the beginning...
- May 30, 2017 - Proof of concept is completed and it works! Onward!
- March - April 2018 - The Endless Mission is officially announced with a roadtrip to PAX East and EGX Rezzed!
- April 2018 - August 2019 - So much development, so many conventions!
- October 2019 - Closed Beta launched.
- November 14, 2019 - The Endless Mission launches with an adventure mode, Editor, hacking, UGC content portal, Hall of Celebration, platformer and RTS genres.
Early Access Phase 1
- Late 2019 - Kart racer genre and assets added
- Early 2020 - MULTIPLAYER! Hacking and creating together, playing challenges with, and against, each other, making your own multiplayer games.
Early Access Phase 2
- April 2020 - After continual tweaks and updates the Editor begins to enter it’s, drum roll, final form. Continual development of narrative, genres, and other core features.
- June 2020 - Launch of integrated learning pathway and program utilizing in game challenges via the Editor
- January 2021 - Out of Early Access and into a full launch! Ta-da!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Endless Mission (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.