Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)eSail is an authentic yacht sailing simulator, teaching you the complexities of how to sail then allowing you to explore the sea around a collection of islands and take part in challenges and races.
With eSail you learn how to sail properly – which involves raising the mainsail, tacking, gybing, mooring and anchoring. It’s not a boat racing game, it’s a fully featured simulator that should leave you with some understanding of how to pilot a real yacht once you master it.
You’ll learn the ropes then set out in the open waters surrounding the Shearwater Islands and seek out features such as the wreck of the Princess Zara and the Temple of False Hope. Once you’ve mastered the seas you can also take on challenges, such as races, treasure hunts, passage planning and collision avoidance in obstacle courses.
- Live Sailing mode with continually changing weather and sea conditions.
- Getting Started with eSail - 17 learning modules providing a comprehensive training course.
- 15 challenges including Know Your Boat, Bear Island Race, Little Venice Treasure Hunt (sail through canals), collision avoidance and passage planning exercises.
- Charting module which enables a course to be plotted using dividers and other charting tools.
- Night Sailing - using the chart and the lights from buoys and lighthouses to navigate.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "eSail Sailing Simulator" -- May 2018 onwards
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- eSail (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.