Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
A story of love and hope"Perhaps you’d be willing to go to the end of the world for your beloved, but would you go beyond it?"
On Eternal Hope you'll follow the story of Ti'bi, a lonely boy who has lost the love of his life. You’ll embark with him on a highly unusual journey — one that might bring the soul of his cherished girlfriend back from the Shadow World, a purgatory-like realm. But visiting this new world will not be easy, there will be dangers to overcome and many mysteries to unearth before you can continue with your journey. For that reason, our hero has been granted with the ability to shift between dimensions. You will use this new power to travel, solve puzzles and meet the otherworldly beings that inhabit this realm. On this journey of love you’ll travel to the great beyond, you will make friends — and many enemies — and you will encounter many ancient secrets never meant to be discovered by any of the living.
- Embark on a journey to a magical world full of mysteries! Travel across mystic forests, hidden caves, ancient cities and find your way up the mountains to the Temple of Souls.
- Use your special powers to shift between worlds and change the environment in which you play.
- Solve puzzles with a little help! Upon entering the Shadow World you will find objects and creatures that might help you overcome the obstacles in your path.
- Make friends and foes! Meet unique creatures and find more about the species that dwell in the Shadow World.
- An original and emotional soundtrack that will make you feel part of the story.
- Beautiful landscapes and a unique story. See the world through Ti'bi's eyes as you unravel mysteries about yourself and a long lost civilization.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|IamGames.es||Windows||Aug 22, 2020||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Eternal Hope (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.