Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Freeze time and manipulate the world with endless possibilities: build the solution YOU want where nothing is scripted and levels can be solved in multiple ways. When Super Meat Boy meets Braid, you may die repeatedly and enjoy it! With its unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles, feel like a hero when you succeed!
Your name is Ethan, a rat that got touched by meteorites giving him the power of telekinesis: freezing time and moving objects around him. He is now looking for more meteorites that fell in his surroundings to get more power and his revenge against his neighbor who destroyed Ethan's house!
They played Ethan
- When Super Meat Boy and Braid got together - Unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles to race through a gauntlet of ruthless hazards
- "Okay just one more try" enabled - Difficult without frustration as you respawn instantly: you don't know it yet, but you'll love killing Ethan
- Telekinetic gameplay with real time physics - Pause time and move a wide array of objects with their different properties to build the solution you want, nothing is scripted: levels can be solved in multiple ways. Examples? HERE or also HERE!
- Play more than 50 levels within 3 different worlds
- Hardcore completionist gamers wanted - getting all the fragments, 100% of the achievements and secret bonuses
- Replay value - Time-attack, fragment collection or minimum number of pause goals in each level
- Leaderboards - once you've mastered the levels, will you be the fastest one?
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamegravy||PlayStation 3||Nov 04, 2013||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Ethan: Meteor Hunter (official website)