Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Only the most skilled and experienced truck drivers are called to perform Special Transport jobs. Are you up to the challenge? Experience super-sized cargoes with length and width exceeding standard cargo regulations. Drive through tight passages requiring millimeter-precision maneuvering!
Your route will be secured by two escort vehicles guiding you through the transport job from its start to the place of delivery. It's not going to be a piece of cake, but if you obey the escort vehicles' advice and carefully watch for every inch of the road to deliver the cargo in pristine condition, you can consider yourself a real pro, a true veteran behind the wheel who can deliver even the most enormous cargoes.
- 11 huge cargoes (up to 70 tons, 6 m width, 5+ m height and 20+ m length)
- 4 new special trailers
- Unique job routes for the Special Transport (most in the base map, some through DLC expansions, more to come!)
- A combination of over 80 special transport jobs
- Custom AI escort vehicles
- Original intros for the cargoes and jobs, crowds and police cars along the routes
- New models, characters, and animations of people assisting or spectating the transport
- Curious pedestrians, journalists or transport co-workers along the routes
- A new set of warning beacons for the trucks
- Special Transport achievements
- Close collaboration with AI escort vehicles required
- Enhanced AI behavior: clearing the path, stopping traffic, giving advice, pushing opposing vehicles to the side etc.
- Possibility to fail the given Job on the spot if you do not adhere to strict instructions or regulations
- New checkpoints system to keep your progress in a special transport job safe
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Euro Truck Simulator 2: Special Transport (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.