DescriptionWally Week's third game introduces us to more members of his gang. As well as his lady Wilma, his mates Tom, Dick and Harry come under your control as well, and you have to indirectly guide Wally's son Herbert. You've discovered a safe, but need to find the five parts of the code - each character is searching for a particular one. Their respective professions dictate which tasks they can perform - plumbing, electrical work and car maintenance for example. Objects must be collected and manipulated to accomplish all this. There are plenty of reaction and timing tests along the way, as well as hidden games.
There are no promo images for this game
- "La Banda" -- Re-release title
- ""Everyone's a Wally" (A day in the Life of Wally)" -- UK title
Part of the Following Group
|Multi-role platform/puzzle game.||ZX Spectrum||Gary Smith (15)|
|Pixel||ZX Spectrum||May, 1985||100|
|Crash!||ZX Spectrum||Mar, 1985||93 out of 100||93|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||ZX Spectrum||May, 1985||37 out of 40||92|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Amstrad CPC||Sep, 1986||8.75 out of 10||88|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||ZX Spectrum||Sep, 1986||8.75 out of 10||88|
|Zzap!||Commodore 64||Jun, 1985||82 out of 100||82|
|Commodore User||Commodore 64||Jul, 1985||80|
|Sinclair User||ZX Spectrum||May, 1985||80|
|Happy Computer||ZX Spectrum||Jun, 1985||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ExtrasThe B side of the original cassette version contained the song Everyone's a Wally by Mike Berry.
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power, an Amstrad CPC game database (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: dowloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- Lemon, a C64 game database (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- Not Everyone's A Wally (Flash-based browser remake of Everyone's A Wally.)
- Wikipedia (free Encyclopedia entry)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)