Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Coming out of a year in Early Access during which more than 525,000 players downloaded the game, Faeria has been shaped by a very active community of fans. In this time we have processed over 42,000 pieces of feedback, and already awarded more than $34,100 in cash prizes to players who are becoming Faeria legends.
Get onboard the Yak train now to help us build the future of Faeria!
Not sold yet? Alright, let's dive into what Faeria has to offer:
- BATTLE: build your deck, shape the battlefield as you play and defeat your opponent in epic battles
- EASY TO LEARN: start in a heartbeat and get rewarded every step of the way
- HARD TO MASTER: experience insane depth with 270+ collectible cards mixed with 5 unique land types
- CHOOSE YOUR PATH: enjoy 20+ hours of exciting solo content, and challenge others in casual and competitive multiplayer modes
- THRIVING COMMUNITY: join an amazing community that has shared over 9,000 decks and guides on Faeria's The Hub
- ESPORTS: compete against the very best each month for a chance to win $3,300 in real money
Part of the Following Groups
- Crowd funding (successful)
- Faeria series
- Game Engine: Unity
- Game feature: Hexagonal map
- Steam Early Access games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Aug 13, 2020||90|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Aug 31, 2018||85 out of 100||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Mar 24, 2017||15 out of 20||75|
|Rock, Paper, Shotgun||Windows||Mar 16, 2017||Unscored||Unscored|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||PlayStation 4||Nov 28, 2020||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Faeria (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.