Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark is a story-driven, turn-based tactical RPG set in a fantasy world with a touch of steampunk. Take control of the Arbiter Kyrie, an agent of the Immortal Council tasked with preserving stability and order throughout the land, and lead your troops through difficult encounters.
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- Classic tactical combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments.
- A deep and complex class system with over 20 classes and 200 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Customize your troops' appearance your way, by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies or created from crafting.
Story:Centuries ago, a brutal beast of destruction rent the world asunder. In this time of need, the first Immortals came into their uncanny powers, powers so great that they succeeded in destroying the beast ravaging the land, where all else had failed.
To prevent such destruction from ever happening again, the Immortals banded together to form a Council that would enforce order and stability on a global scale, stepping in at any hint of war or chaos.
The Immortals might be vastly powerful, but they are few. Even they can't oversee all of the lands. This is why they rely upon their mortal agents, the Arbiters, to guard the land's people from the more day-to-day dangers they face. Arbiters range over the land, rooting out bandits, unruly monsters, and crooked officials; their word is law.
But one Arbiter uncovers the deepening corruption pervading her own order, and it falls to her to halt the spread of a threat as dire as the brutal beast of yore.
About the game:Strongly influenced by games such as Final Fantasy Tactics (original and Advance versions) and Tactics Ogre, this tactical RPG stands on its own as a worthy successor of those classics, bringing a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Strategy Gamer||Linux||May 17, 2019||100|
|Strategy Gamer||Windows||May 17, 2019||100|
|GamingTrend||Windows||Apr 29, 2019||95 out of 100||95|
|Way Too Many Games||Windows||May 14, 2019||9 out of 10||90|
|RPGFan||Windows||May 08, 2019||90 out of 100||90|
|XboxAddict||Xbox One||May 24, 2019||90 out of 100||90|
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||May 25, 2019||8.6 out of 10||86|
|Game Informer Magazine||Windows||May 10, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
|CGMagazine / Comics and Gaming Magazine||Windows||May 15, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
|Softpedia||Windows||May 13, 2019||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.