http://virtual-playground.co.uk/ (from Ad Blurbs)
Have you always wanted to own a dog of your own but you're just too busy to look after a real live animal. Well now you can enjoy the fun of owning and exercising your very own virtual dog with "Fetch!"
Take your pick of the dogs at the kennels, all waiting eagerly and excitedly to see if you are going to choose them.
Fetch! uses superb 3d graphics to bring to life your pet and the environment he lives in. Enjoy the shade of the tree at the bottom of your garden or the sun through the window of your kitchen. Stroll down the high street with your dog and take him to one of the local parks for a game of catch. Enter your dog in agility or obedience trials at the local arena or town hall and win cash prizes. Use the money to buy things that will make your dog happy, and eager to please...
Make your choice, give your dog a name and then take your new companion back home with you and let the fun begin. See to the care and feeding of your four-legged friend, let him run free in your back garden or take him for a walk around the neighborhood.
Above all, sit back and enjoy...
- Fetch! was developed using state of the art 3d graphics
- 6 distinct breeds with their own variants for a total of 15 different dogs to choose from
- Realistic 3d environments including flora, fauna, seasons and weather effects
- Dynamic and reactive dog behaviour
- Responsive Gesture Recognition System to train your dog to obey your every command
- Compete at Local, Regional or National level in Agility and Obedience Trials
- Each dog has literally dozens of keyframed animations, each blended to fit smoothly with the others
- Choose from dozens of toys, foods and accessories
- Fetch! uses our very own real time fur shader for added realism
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Rita Brentrups Fetch!: Ein Hund zum Liebhaben..." -- German title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fetch! (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.