Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Feudal Alloy is a metroidvania-style action RPG with fish-controlled medieval robots!
Explore a huge medieval world, improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanic creatures and talk to other robots using animated dialogues.
Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in sunflower fields. He had been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village, stole their oil supplies and burnt his house.
Fortunately, he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
Get lost and discover a huge interconnected world, filled with wide range of enemies, bosses, skills, equipments and side quests. Choose which paths you take and which enemies you face. Try to defeat the evil and find your way back home.
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!
- Dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves
- A lot of different equipment that change both player appearance and attributes
- A dialogue system - animated bubbles
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with wide range of enemies, bosses and side quests
- Varied hand-drawn environments
- Loot, a lot of loot!
- Hidden collectibles
- Secret areas
- Trading cards
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "ブリキの騎士" -- Japanese spelling
- "Buriki no Kishi" -- Japanese title
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameAwards.ru||Windows||Jan 28, 2019||6.4 out of 10||64|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Feudal Alloy (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.