JAMDAT product page (from Ad Blurbs)Gooall! Score great soccer action on your mobile phone. Compete as one of 32 World Cup teams in the 2002 tourney. Accurate player and team skill levels. Realistic field graphics and exciting shot animations put you on the field for intense World Cup soccer matches. Offensive power and aim meters let you blast the ball past the goalie on your way to victory! Climb the tournament ladder. Or get knocked down a rung or two - and kick your way back to a fantastic finish.
- Realistic FIFA soccer action.
- Single Game Mode and Tournament Mode.
- All 32 2002 FIFA World Cup™ teams represented.
- Authentic Tournament team rosters.
- Player skill representation.
- Control strikers on offense.
- Control goalies on defense.
- Supports keypad and thumb button controls.
How to PlaySetting Up Your Game
In the Main Menu you can select to play in Game Mode or Tournament Mode.
The goal of On the Break is to score more goals than your opponent. In each game, you and your opponent get 4 shots on a goal. Score more to win!
In Game mode, players select their team and their opponent and play a single game. In Tournament mode, players select their team and try to win the FIFA World Cup™ tournament.
On offense, press SELECT or the "5" key to set the Power Meter on the left side of the screen. Stop the Power Meter between the two guide arrows for maximum power. After setting the Power for your shot, set the Horizontal Aim, then the Vertical Aim and then watch your shot fly! Try to keep the ball inside the posts for your best chance at scoring.
On defense, press SELECT or the "5" to set the Zone Defense size. Stop the Zone Defense Meter between the two guide arrows for the largest possible defense zone. After setting the Zone Defense size, set the Horizontal location and Vertical location of your defense zone. Try to block as much of the goal as possible!
After each team has taken their 4 shots, the team with more goals wins the game! If the game is tied, each team is awarded an additional shot until the tie is broken.
In Tournament mode, ties are allowed in the first three games of the tournament.
- Aim for the corners on offense: On offense, try to aim for the left and right corners to beat the opposing goalie. However, when going for the corners, don't let the arrows slip past the edges of you'll hit the post or shoot wide.
- Maximize your goal defense area: Make sure to use the maximum goal defense area, you'll need it! After setting a large defense area, choose the vertical and horizontal carefully to make sure you defend a significant portion of the goal.
- Player skills are realistically represented in EA SPORTS™ 2002 FIFA World Cup™: If you are having trouble winning with your favorite team, you may need to try playing with a more powerful squad. Try playing with France, England, Argentina and Italy for your best chance at victory!
There are no BREW user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.