Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Return once more to a land of danger!
Fighting Fantasy Legends Portal is a gateway to adventure in the Fighting Fantasy world!
Play as a novice adventurer and rise up through the ranks to saviour of the world in this epic tale of deadly traps, fearsome monsters and devious adversaries. Play three classic Fighting Fantasy gamebooks by author Ian Livingstone - Deathtrap Dungeon, Trial of Champions and Armies of Death.
DEATHTRAP DUNGEON is an adventure through a deadly labyrinth. Countless adventurers before you have taken up the challenge, but none have survived.
TRIAL OF CHAMPIONS sees you return to the deadly labyrinth where new traps and terrors, mazes and monsters, await your every turn.
ARMIES OF DEATH approach from the east, and you must build up a force of veteran fighters to confront Agglax the Shadow Demon.
Relive these exciting adventures in a whole new way - powering up your Skill and Luck dice and collecting powerful cards to help you on your quests.
These three books are just the start of your adventure - more content will be added!
Features List -
- Officially licensed game based on the multi-million selling Fighting Fantasy gamebooks.
- A card-based RPG with Roguelike elements.
- A detailed branching narrative system ensures that no two games are ever the same.
- Uses the classic Skill/Stamina/Luck attributes from the gamebooks.
- Unlock monster cards in your Creature Codex.
- Earn XP and level-up your Skill & Luck dice.
- Three difficulty levels.
- Take on powerful beasts from the Fighting Fantasy world such as the Bloodbeast, the Pit Fiend and Agglax the Shadow Demon.
- Unlock character Titles based on your choices.
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fighting Fantasy Legends Portal (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.