Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)The world is over.
But it's not quite over for you... at least, not yet. And now that you've got thousands of tonnes of locomotive at your disposal, you've got the definite advantage over the infected hordes. This is The Final Station.
The real question is whether or not you'll help the survivors get to their destinations.... or let them die and loot their bodies. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they're worth.
- A post-apocalyptic adventure about travelling a dying world on a train
- A story that goes through 5 chapters, with large inhabited stations at the end of each one.
- Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
- Maintain your train in operating condition and craft valuable items from the resources you scavenge
- Don't expect to shoot your way through the crowds of infected. Supplies and ammo are very limited
- Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
- Scavenge for loot at stations and craft useful supplies
- Sell your loot at inhabited stations for useful upgrades to your weapons
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "最后一站" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Linux||Jul 23, 2017||17 out of 20||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Macintosh||Jul 23, 2017||17 out of 20||85|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Jul 23, 2017||17 out of 20||85|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo Switch||Feb 28, 2018||80|
|Video Chums||PlayStation 4||Sep 11, 2016||6 out of 10||60|
|Diehard GameFan||Windows||Sep 08, 2016||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Final Station (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.