Forums > Game Forums > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > This... damn... Learning To Fly mission!!

Unicorn Lynx (181780) on 5/17/2007 2:20 AM · Permalink · Report

Officially opening the first "whiny" game thread:

Plz hlp im like stuck in teh flying missionz they suxorz lulz1111

Pardon my spelling.

Anyway... I passed the third test somehow... now is the fourth... I can't pass it... I went to bed 4:30 in the morning. Help a high-ranking MobyGames contributor and approver before he commits suicide!

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 5/17/2007 2:42 AM · Permalink · Report

I aced most of the flying tests, but I can imagine how shitty it must be with a PC.

One of the best parts of doing those missions though is that you have 24/7 access to airplanes. And that means you get to be creative with your missions. You don't have to take a traditional route to the site. Try and find helicopters and stuff.

Also, there is a cool chopper with a magnetic crane on the end which is particularly useful. If you don't feel like chasing a bad guy down, just pick up his car and dump it in San Fierro Bay.

Just don't fly over Area 69 :-(

Bet (473) on 5/17/2007 12:08 PM · Permalink · Report

Unnecessarily shitty on the PC. I tried in vain to get the joystick I use for flight simulators to work on the game (Microsoft Precision Pro 1), and then said I had enjoyed the game enough to quit. Kind of a shame really, I'd have continued if I'd gotten that stick mapped for sure.

The weird thing is I found the optional David Cross RC-helicopter challenge easier to control.

Stratege (21379) on 5/17/2007 1:58 PM · Permalink · Report

Not so long ago there was topic about that misson on Gamefaqs, look there. I cant helps since I done all on Xbox :|