Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Ever wanted to punch a bear IN THE MOUTH?
FIST OF AWESOME asks the eternal question "what would happen if bears took over the world?" and answers it with the epic tale of a lumberjack travelling through time punching bears in the face to save humanity.
If you like bear puns then you're in for a treat. If you also like games like Streets of Rage, Double Dragon and Final Fight then sit down, pour a scotch, and get ready for the greatest time-travelling-lumberjack-em-up of all time.
- A lumberjack who travels through time punching bears in the face to save humanity
- Develop Award Nominated soundtrack by Brendan Ratliff aka Echolevel
- Okay-ish pixel graphics
- An impawsible number of bear-themed puns
- USB & Bluetooth controller support
- Like Streets of Rage, but with more bears
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamegravy||Windows||Aug 15, 2014||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fist of Awesome (official website)