Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Fistful of Frags was born years ago as a Wild West themed modification for Source engine. It has been completely renewed for its Steam release, paying special attention to combat mechanics.
Also please note this is a completely *free* standalone mod, no micro-transactions exist, no registration required. Just install and play. You may see ads when joining certain third party servers that host our game for free. That's however completely unrelated to FoF dev team, we do not profit from them.
- Shootout (classic death-match / free for all) and up to 4 team death-match: non stop, all around action. FFA supports ladder based global ranks.
- Teamplay mode: objective based game mode featuring zone capture and 'push the cart' levels.
- Cooperative mode: up to 6 players; features missions as bank assault, last stand, push
- Singleplayer challenges and missions: learn the game alone, master the skills you'll need later at your own pace
- Other multiplayer modes: Grand Elimination (a fast paced Battle Royale like mode), Break Bad (team based death-match like mode featuring custom rules as unarmed players or objetives), Team Elimination (kill the entire enemy team once at least to win the round), Versus (1 vs 1 duel matches, each map features different arenas, fair match creation based on player rank/skill)
- Detailed dual wield system: double dynamic crosshair, weapon flip for extra accuracy options, drop or throw your handguns as projectile attack
- Advanced multiplayer bots for off-line practice
- Historical black gunpowder based weapons as Colt Peacemaker/Navy/Walker, S&W Schofield, Volcanic pistol, Deringer, Smith Carbine, Sharps rifle or Henry Rifle
- Customization options: choose primary/secondary weapons and special perks
- Skill based scoring system: the more skill required to accomplish an attack, the higher score is
- Source Engine 2013: community managed dedicated servers, LAN support, 3rd party level design and user customization allowed
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.