Not an American user?
Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Flinthook is a fast action-platformer with “roguelike” elements. Become space’s greatest pirate with your hookshot, pistol and slowmo powers!
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "フリントフック" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|Way Too Many Games||Xbox One||Jul 11, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|The Jimquisition||Windows||May 12, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|Random Access||PlayStation 4||Jun 18, 2018||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GameSpew||PlayStation 4||Apr 21, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||May 21, 2017||15 out of 20||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 4||May 21, 2017||15 out of 20||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Xbox One||May 21, 2017||15 out of 20||75|
|MAN!AC||PlayStation 4||Jun 01, 2017||71 out of 100||71|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||May 02, 2017||62 out of 100||62|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Nintendo Switch||Apr 27, 2018||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Flinthook (official website)
Windows Credits (17 people)
12 developers, 5 thanks