Flying Corps Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsItalian distributor's website:
Scopri che cosa si prova a volare e combattere sia con i primi velivoli da brivido che con i più moderni aerei da combattimento. Prova il ruvido realismo delle battaglie aeree della prima guerra mondiale. L'ampio lavoro di ricerca, la modellazione minuziosa e le più avanzate tecniche di programmazione hanno portato ad una accuratezza storica senza precedenti, ad un'ambientazione talmente viva e reale da togliere il respiro, a manovre di volo così autentiche da mettere alla prova anche gli stomaci più resistenti.
Contributed by jean-louis (39762) on Jan 03, 2015.
RICHTHOFEN'S ABSCHUßREKORD IST UNERREICHT... BISHER!!! DIE NEUE REFERENZ FÜR ECHTZEIT-FLUGSIMULATION(Next page)
NUR SELBER FLIEGEN IST SCHÖNER?
DANN TUN SIE'S DOCH!
FLYING CORPSMIT DER ABSOLUT REALISTISCHEN FLUGSIMULATION DES ERSTEN WELTKRIEGS
SECHS AUTHENTISCHE FLUGZEUGE MIT ALLEN SPEZIELLEN FLUGEIGENSCHAFTEN
REALISTISCHE 3D-LANDSCHAFTEN ANHAND VON HISTORISCHEN KARTEN UND AKTUELLEN SATELITTENAUFNAHMEN
ORIGINALGETREUE KAMPAGNEN GEGEN PANZER; SCHWADRONEN u.v.m.
...UND WER STEHT AUF IHRER ABSCHUßLISTE?
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (237760) on Apr 12, 2010.
THE ULTIMATE FIRST WORLD WAR FLIGHT SIMULATOR"The engine started with a roar. I pressed the throttle and the machine began to pick up speed, and suddenly I could not help but notice that I was really flying." Baron Manfred Von Richthofen, 1892-1918
Have you ever dreamed of a time when to fly an aircraft was to face your opponent at close quarters, relying on your wits and skill to survive?
Flying Corps allows you a glimpse of that time... ...a time when your plane was made of canvas and wood, with only a 150 hp engine under the cowl. A time of honour, skill, guts, pluck, and heroes.
There were no HUD's or radar-guided missiles in World War One. It was a pilot, his 90mph aircraft, his machine-gun, and his chums.
Welcome to that time...
Welcome to Flying Corps.
Contributed by Jeanne (76443) on Jun 28, 2009.
"DIE MOMENTAN SCHÖNSTE FLUGSIMULATION"PC GAMES 3/97
"VÖLLIG UNGEWOHNTE HERAUSFORDERUNGEN"PC GAMES 3/97
"SEHR REALISTISCHES FLUGVERHALTEN"PC PLAYER 3/97
"DAS NONPLUSULTRA"POWER PLAY 2/97
JETZT ÜBERALL IM FACHHANDEL
91% PC POWER, 87% PC ACTION
82% PC GAMES, 86% POWER PLAY
* * * * PC PLAYER
KOMPLETT IN DEUTSCH
Contributed by Xoleras (66692) on Oct 02, 2004.
Find out how it feels to fly and fight with the thrilling forerunners to modern fighter planes and experience the gritty realism of airborne conflict in World War 1. Forget the luxury of contemporary firepower and equipment, in 1917 aerial combat was intimate and the tools of the trade limited to a machine gun, nerves of steel, sharp wits, reflexes and chance.
- Rewrite history in four full-blown campaigns from the allied and enemy perspective.
- Join the Hat-In-The-Ring Squadron, the Jasta II Squadron, the Royal Flying Corps or take part in the Battle of Cambrai and attempt to better the skills and kills of airborne aces, such as, Eddie Rickenbacker and Baron Manfred Von Richthofen.
- Feel the benefits of detailed flight models in action and discover the true meaning of adverse yaw, gyroscopic force, torque, slipstream and inherent structural integrity.
- Beautifully built (and customizable) aircraft include the Sopwith Camel, Nieuport Scout, Albatross DIII and Fokker DRI Triplane.
- Breathtaking high resolution three-dimensional landscapes recreated from archive material, aerial period photography and satellite and cruise missile contour data.
- Believable computer-controlled pilots with artificial intelligence to learn from their experiences.
- Multiple skill settings cater for novices and veterans.
- Comes complete with an authentic replica pilots manual and terrain maps.
Extensive research, meticulous modeling and advanced programming techniques mean unprecedented historical accuracy, breathtaking live landscapes, and authentic aircraft handling to unsettle the strongest stomaches. The result is more than mere flight simulation. Flying Corps is an exacting and exhilarating rendition of life and death in the skies of the Great War.
Flight sims don't get more real than Flying Corps.
Contributed by Sciere (599269) on May 28, 2004.