missing cover art
DescriptionMurder Club is an adventure game with simulation elements. The player controls the private detective J.B. Harold, who must investigate the murder of a wealthy businessman named Bill Robbins and bring the murderer to court. The player has to do all the work a real detective would do: find clues, gather evidence, interrogate suspects, establish the motive for the crime — and in the end, make sure the case will stand up in the court.
There are no FM-7 user screenshots for this game.
There are 149 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Ｊ．Ｂ．ハロルドシリーズ＃１ 殺人クラブ" -- Japanese spelling (TurboGrafx CD)
- "刑事Ｊ．Ｂ．ハロルドの事件簿 殺人倶楽部" -- Japanese spelling (Nintendo DS)
- "Ｊ．Ｂ．ハロルドの事件簿 殺人倶楽部" -- PC (Windows) title spelling (alternate)
- "Ｊ．Ｂ．ハロルドの事件簿 マーダー・クラブ" -- PC (Windows) title spelling
- "Murder Club DX" -- Sharp X68000 / FM Towns title
- "Keiji J.B. Harold no Jikenbo: Satsujin Kurabu" -- Japanese title (Nintendo DS)
- "Keiji J.B. Harold no Jikenbo: Murder Club" -- Official English title (Nintendo DS)
- "J.B. Harold Series #1: Satsujin Club" -- Japanese title (TurboGrafx CD)
- "J.B. Harold Series #1: Murder Club" -- Official English title (TurboGrafx CD)
- "J.B. Harold no Jikenbo: Murder Club" -- PC (Windows) title
- "Final Mystery: MurderClub" -- Japanese in-game title (Sharp X1)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the FM-7 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.