DescriptionFootball Champions Quiz is quiz for one to four players. It is a little different to most quiz games for a few reasons;
1. It has a question editor so players can create their own quizzes
2. When playing the regular games players could post their scores on-line.
3. Games can be saved - though scores from saved games could not be posted on-line
The default game as issued has 1028 questions in five categories; Curiosities; Football Stars; History; Miscellaneous and World Cup 2006. When setting up the game the player(s) decide how many people are taking part and whether to use a question countdown timer and how long the players have to answer a question. They then enter their names and select a picture to be their avatar.
The quiz has four modes of play;
- Training Mode: Essentially the same as the other modes but scores cannot be posted on-line
- Classic Mode: The player(s) select the categories they want to answer question on and take turns in answering them. The game adds twenty questions to the quiz for each participating player. All questions are multiple choice with four answers. Each player starts the quiz with one thousand points and gambles some or all of their pot on each question, negative scores are allowed. The player with the most points at the end wins the game and gets the chance top post their score on-line.
A single player game can only be played in this mode.
- Random Mode: In Classic Mode the players took alternate turns to answer the questions, in this mode the game decides which player’s turn it is.
- Buzzer Mode: Another variation on the basic quiz, before the question is asked the players each make their wager, then after the question has been revealed the first to press their designated key gets to choose an answer.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Football Quiz Champions" -- used on the back of the keep case inlay
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.