Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Football isn’t just about being the best and winning. It’s about overcoming the odds, realising your dreams, and earning your success. Fighting your way to the top and shocking the world or clawing your way back from the brink – these moments taste sweetest.
- Embark on a journey to the top of the game, finding the perfect club for you from one of the 123 leading football leagues at your disposal. It’s over to you to meet the expectations of the club and the fans.
- Scour Football Manager’s world-leading database of more than 500,000 real players for undiscovered talent or build your squad from within, training your prospects to realise their ultimate potential.
- Create a footballing identity on the tactics board that your players can buy into; it’s all about producing a system that delivers success time and again.
- Embrace our most immersive Matchday experience yet and watch your vision come to life on the pitch. Make all the key decisions as you guide your team to glory.
Early Access debuts roughly two weeks prior to the November 9th street date - pre-purchase on Steam any time before launch to play first.
New for this season
FIND YOUR WINNING EDGEUtilise the same metrics and reporting methods that real clubs use in the brand-new Data Hub. Craft your own custom dashboard packed with powerful stats that’ll help you make smarter tactical and player development decisions to fuel your club’s success.
ON-PITCH AUTHENTICITYExperience our most realistic match action yet with an improved animation system that better replicates natural player movements. A wealth of AI improvements deliver an authentic flow to the passages of play in every game.
DEADLINE DAY DRAMAFeel the highs and lows of one of the most dramatic fixtures in the football calendar. A redesigned experience replicates the unpredictability of the transfer window’s climax.
COLLABORATE LIKE CHAMPIONSNew, true-to-life staff meetings allow you and your backroom team to form a well-oiled machine. Combining weekly reports on Coaching, Recruitment, Player Development and Staffing delivers a level of improved organisation that will help propel your players to new heights.
TURN DEFENCE INTO ATTACK
Implement one of the top tactical trends of the last few season with the new Wide Centre-Back role. Whether you’ve always favoured three-at-the-back or you see yourself as a natural innovator, you now possess even more tools to overwhelm the opposition as you chase those all-important victories.
FURTHER ADDITIONSCraft your ideal managerial look with a redesigned manager creator, level up your transfer market performance with a suite of new scouting improvements and earn the bragging rights against your mates in the improved Fantasy Draft mode.
*Early Access debuts roughly two weeks prior to the November 9th street date - pre-purchase any time before launch to play first. The Early Access version of the game may go live at different times on different platforms.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "足球经理 2022" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Football Manager 2022: Xbox Edition" -- Xbox One / Xbox Series title
- "FM22" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Nov 08, 2021||83 out of 100||83|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Nov 12, 2021||8 out of 10||80|
|Rock, Paper, Shotgun||Windows||Nov 16, 2021||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Football Manager 2022 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.