Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Forts is a physics-based RTS where foes design and build custom bases, arm them to the teeth and blast their opponent's creations to rubble.
Build an armoured fort in real-time and arm it to the teeth. Collect resources, develop your tech-tree, unlock advanced weapons to target your opponent's weak points, and feel the satisfaction as their fort comes crashing down.
- Build forts of any size and shape, as you fight
- Up to 8 players in online multiplayer with co-op and team death match
- 28 mission single-player campaign
- Challenging skirmish mode
- Unlockable tech-tree
- Various materials and hidden rooms
- Ten unique weapons
- Three factions
- Commander characters with unique game-changing abilities
- Powerful replay system
- Built-in level editor
- Designed from the ground up to support mods
Commander characters are a new feature for Forts, available in multiplayer and skirmish modes. Each of the nine Commanders have passive abilities, active throughout the battle, and a powerful dynamic ability which, once charged, can change the tide of battle. Choose the commander to compliment your strategy. More to be revealed soon!
Eagle Eye - Eagle Empire
- Laser sights - Snipers are fitted with adjustable laser sights.
- Increased accuracy - Machine Gun and Minigun spread is reduced.
- Bigger magazines - Machine Gun and Miniguns magazines capacity increased
- Explosive bullets - Snipers, Machine Gun and Miniguns fire devastating bursts of explosive shells.
Architect - Dragon Army
- Cheap materials - Fort building materials have a reduced cost.
- Higher storage capacity - Batteries and Metal Stores enjoy increased capacity.
- 4x build speed - Weapons, devices and structures build at 400% normal rate.
Armourdillo - Iron Bear Alliance
- Cheap Armour - Armour and Doors are less expensive to build.
- Quick open Doors - Doors open and shut at twice normal rate.
- Rapid Repair - Weapons, devices and structures are repaired at an increased rate, and for half normal cost.
About EarthWork Games
EarthWork Games is an independent game developer based in Brisbane, Australia. With over fifty five years of game development experience between us, we are eager to create games that we enjoy playing, and enjoy making.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "进击！要塞！" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Forts (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.