Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)For a thousand years the ancient Dwarf stronghold of ‘Nebendam’ has been silent, for the Dwarves had dug deeper into the earth where the air was warmer. Yet, once again hammers can be heard below the ground as the Dwarves move up towards the surface, hearing that once again ‘Fortune’s Tavern’ has an innkeeper worthy of their custom!
Enter beneath the earth in this latest ‘Fortune’s Tavern’ DLC in order to renovate the ancient stronghold and have the Dwarves as your customers.
* a new dwarf themed area to explore,
* new Dwarven based events
* hire a Dwarven engineer in order to upgrade an ancient Dwarven golem to fight beside you,
* twenty, new Dwarven guests with unique backgrounds,
* a new quest type,
* new areas of the Enchanted Forest, including scary caves... woooo
* new things to build to improve your tavern and to increase your 'Dwarven Renown' (including your own alchemy table to make potions, and gold vein to make money)
* and, last but not least, some new Dwarven enemies to feed to your pet!
HOW TO BEGIN: Head into the tavern's back garden!
* item crafting
* more Dwarfishness!
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.